MD+DI Wireless Connectivity in Medical Devices Conference in San Jose had over 150 attendees convened for the one-of-a kind opportunity to discuss solutions for medical device manufacturers trying to establish or maintain a strong foothold in the growing wireless medical device market.
Weren’t able to attend? Not to worry, you can join us as we bring the conference to the east coast in November!
We at MD+DI, in association with Design News, EE Times, and MD&M Conferences, are delighted to announce that we are bringing this stellar program to Boston, MA on November 28-29, 2012.
Just like before, reserve your spot early and receive an early bird discount!
This all-inclusive two-day conference program covers everything you need to develop your wireless medical device – from concept to market. Expert-led presentations will ensure you:
- Understand market and consumer trends and the implications for the future of wireless medical devices
- Navigate the FDA, FCC and international regulatory environment to break through barriers to entry
- Select the best network for your device from custom and industry standard bands
- Overcome challenges with RF interference, designing for low-power, and extending battery life to facilitate speed to market
- Incorporate end-user considerations into the design process to develop an in-demand wireless medical device
- Establish a robust data security system to ensure utmost patient health information privacy
Plus, learn the trends, regulations and development best practices through an exclusive interactive workshop on Medical Mobile Apps!
Don’t miss the only conference and networking event dedicated specifically to tackling the challenges medical device manufacturers face in designing, developing and commercializing a wireless medical device.